We understand that our clients require samples in order to close a deal.
Jazz Spirit’s sample policy is as follows:
- Samples are available for purchase.
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R30 excluding VAT may not be returned
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. We recommend purchasing dummy memory stick samples.
- Hampers and the AC Chocolate may not be returned.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
Branding Terms and Conditions
Acceptable File Formats: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
Vector artwork is preferred
We accept PC format artwork only.
Tips to help you prepare your artwork
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your account manager.
- Written approval of layouts is required.
- Jazz Spirit cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date.
Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R280 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R150 excluding VAT per change.
Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R150 excluding VAT per layout completed.
General Terms and Conditions
Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Jazz Spirit, Jazz Spirit has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
Jazz Spirit cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Jazz Spirit’s fault or not.
It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note..
Once an order for memory sticks or Hampers has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it.
We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled.
Stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
Payments must be done via EFT’s.
Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received.
For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
Jazz Spirit cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Jazz Spirit Cancellation Policy
Written orders constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
Once an order to the value of R5000 or more has been emailed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 or more.
In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R150 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not.
For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
Stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection/ delivery subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Jazz Spirt Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted.
Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your account manager in this regard.